sports picks

Thursday, March 12, 2009

David Beckham is Confused

Since his arrival to the States, Beckham has had a “Beckham Cam” on him during his MLS debut, his wife Victoria did a reality show about their move to Los Angeles, and he has taken some pretty weird pictures.

According to this link to digitalspy.co.uk, Beckham wants to play a homosexual character on the show Desperate Housewives, and singer Robbie Williams was picked to be his boyfriend:
Marc Cherry, who said Beckham picked the singer over his new American friend Tom Cruise, thinks the pair would be an ideal match: "David and Robbie are perfect to star as the new neighbours' best friends - the gorgeous, eccentric couple flown over from Blighty."

David's keen, but though the obvious choice was to work with Tom Cruise, we wanted someone who matches him in height and well, Britishness, so Robbie is the one."

They're both funny, game for a laugh and ridiculously macho, so it should work wonderfully. The English are pitch-perfect for sending themselves up."
Is this the same Robbie Williams that sang that shitty song "Millenium" and was on TRL back in the glory days? I think it’s better that I don't know. Personally, I just think Posh is pressuring him to do this because she’s looking for a little three-way action. And I don’t mean Cincinnati style chili.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Volkswagen Car Pictures. Powered by Blogger