Friday, May 1, 2009
Miami Heat -5
8:05PM ET
Atlanta @ Miami
Value : 3
In todays Pick I like for the first round series to go to seven games behind a great performance by dwayne wade agaisnt the Marvin Williams and Horford Less Hawks.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
NBA
Houston -5
10:30PM ET
Portland @ Houston
Value: 2 Units
In todays only pick of the day I like Houston to close out the Portland Trailblazers and Brandon Roy at home. There going to send the young studs off to an early vacation.
10:30PM ET
Portland @ Houston
Value: 2 Units
In todays only pick of the day I like Houston to close out the Portland Trailblazers and Brandon Roy at home. There going to send the young studs off to an early vacation.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Locks
Cleveland Indians +1.5
7:05PM ET
Boston @ Cleveland
Value: 3 Units
I like the tribe and Fausto to regain his 2007 for and stifle the Boston Red Sox
New Orleans +10.5
10:30PM ET
New Orleans @ Denver
Value : 2 Units
For a team fighting for their playoff survival I just cant see Chris Paul losing by this magnitude. I love this game
Playoff picks
Hello all, for todays playoff games im giving you both picks for free. I like Denver to conquer the lowly N.O. Hornet's and send Chris Paul off to an early vacation. Then in the first game, since Wade is hurt and Moon is out and the first round pick of Beasley doing absolutely nothing, I like the Hawks to defend home court and cool off the Heat. This picks are strictly pick ems. Well goodluck today, and if you would like to know my thought and prop bets just donate and send me an email and we will win some money together. Happy betting!
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
baseball season
Hello all baseball season is upon us once again and I definitely have my favorite teams and picks for the this season. First game I guaruntee a win is the Marlins to complete the sweep of the nationals. Also I like the and Lebron to bounce back against Gilbert and the Wiz at home.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Todays picks
Today I like a few games, and one of them is Detroit to cover over New Jersey. New Jersey is at home but has struggled all year, and with A.I. coming off the bench I love the pistons to get the job done after failing to the cavs. I also like the pick of Orlando to cover vs Toronto tonight, because they are pitiful. Orlando is at home and is looking to pound Bosh and the hopeless raptors. Finally I like Charlotte to continue with their hot play and cover vs the Garnett less Celtics. Alright for more picks and everyday guaranteed winners, just donate and ill send the picks your way. Happy beating
todays lines
| 04/01 19:05 | 501 502 | Toronto Orlando | +9½-110 -9½-110 | +9½-110 -9½-110 | +9½-110 -9½-110 | +9½-110 -9½-110 | +9½-110 -9½-110 | |
| 04/01 19:35 | 503 504 | Charlotte Boston | +8½-110 -8½-110 | +8½-110 -8½-110 | +8½-110 -8½-110 | +8½-110 -8½-110 | +8½-110 -8½-110 | |
| 04/01 19:35 | 505 506 | Detroit New Jersey | +1-110 -1-110 | +1½-110 -1½-110 | +1-110 -1-110 | +1-110 -1-110 | +1-110 -1-110 | |
| 04/01 20:05 | 507 508 | La Lakers Milwaukee | -6½-110 +6½-110 | -6½-110 +6½-110 | -6½-110 +6½-110 | -7-105 +7-115 | -7-115 +7-105 | |
| 04/01 20:05 | 509 510 | Washington Memphis | +2½-110 -2½-110 | +2½-110 -2½-110 | +2½-110 -2½-110 | +2½-110 -2½-110 | +3-110 -3-110 | |
| 04/01 20:35 | 511 512 | Miami Dallas | +5½-110 -5½-110 | +5-110 -5-110 | +5-110 -5-110 | +5½-115 -5½-105 | +5½-110 -5½-110 | |
| 04/01 22:05 | 513 514 | Houston Phoenix | +1½-110 -1½-110 | +1½-110 -1½-110 | +1½-110 -1½-110 | +1½-110 -1½-110 | +1½-110 -1½-110 | |
| 04/01 22:35 | 515 516 | Sacramento Golden State | +8½-110 -8½-110 | +8½-110 -8½-110 | +8½-110 -8½-110 | +8½-110 -8½-110 | +8½-110 -8½-110 | |
| 04/01 22:35 | 517 518 | New Orleans La Clippers | -3½-110 +3½-110 | -3½-110 +3½-110 | -4-110 +4-110 | |||
| 04/02 19:05 | 701 702 | Milwaukee Philadelphia | +7½-110 -7½-110 | |||||
| 04/02 22:35 | 705 706 | Utah Denver | +5-110 -5-110 |
0 comments:
Post a Comment